The M&IT Industry Awards auction is seeking prize donations for the 2020 auction which will take place in conjunction with the 2020 M&IT Awards. The auction is raising funds for the meetings industry’s own charity, Meeting Needs.
By donating a prize to the next M&IT online auction, you will not only be making a valuable difference to projects supporting disadvantaged people in the UK and worldwide, but you will also receive outstanding company exposure during the course of the auction, highlighting your product, logo, images and link to your own site.
Meeting Needs is a registered charity founded by leading figures in the UK conference and events Industry. The objective of Meeting Needs is to raise funds for worthy causes relevant to the events industry which may not have the resources to raise sufficient funds without additional contributions. Many needy causes do not have access to public funding and Meeting Needs can provide financial support to these types of organisations through various fund-raising initiatives and activities.
To donate a prize:
All prize donations are greatly appreciated-the more highly valued and perceived the offer is the more we will raise.
Please do contact Margaret Mann on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to donate a prize. All you need to do is:
- Offer a prize with a description and voucher
- Provide 250 words of marketing copy to promote your offer
- Provide 3 images
Beneficiaries have included
Your donation will go towards projects similar those listed below and help us change the lives of those much less fortunate than ourselves:
• The provision of 162 tool kits to provide a sustainable income for 230 people in Ghana.
• The funding of respite care for two British families whose children are suffering with cancer
• The investment in two tuk-tuks for an orphanage in Iringa, Tanzania, to generate income
• The production of information packs to support UK women diagnosed with cervical cancer
• The sponsorship of a mentoring programme to help young ‘care leavers’ improve their lives
This year we raised a whopping £37,545 thanks to your generous donations.
We announced at the M&IT Awards 2019 that we have now successfully and diligently distributed just over £1,000,000 to those in need and are busily working towards our second million.