Thank you to all of those that responded to the call for runners and cyclists from our last Update and Urgent Appeal.
Am delighted to say that the event industry really rallied together and we have filled the places as follows;
Prudential Ride London-Surrey Peloton Relay
Sunday 31st July 2016
We are extremely grateful to the industry professionals who have signed up to raise funds for Meeting Needs by cycling the Prudential 100 London-Surrey Peloton Relay!
They have kindly have committed to raising a minimum of £500 each. You can support them on this tremendous effort by visiting http://www.virginmoneygiving.com/team/meetingneeds
The Peloton Relay requires a team of four riders working together over the 100-mile race. The team are (L-R);
- Richard Waddington, Board member of Meeting Needs and Chair of EMA who will cycle the 50-mile leg
- Jim Donald of Jack Morton who will cycle the 100-mile leg
- Glenn Bolton of The Production Exchange who will cycle the-75 mile Leg
- Dale Parmenter of DRP Group who will cycle the final 25-mile stage.
Jim Donald will be riding the full 100-miles starting at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and finishing at the Mall; with the other team members joining him at the 75, 50 and 25-mile stages. The time recorded for the team will be the time of the last rider of the team to cross the finish line, so teamwork is of the essence and it is wonderful to see the industry get behind the industry charity in this way. Please support them in this wonderful fundraising initiative!
[gdlr_divider type=”solid” size=”50%” ]
Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon
Sunday 9th October, 2016
We are also extremely grateful to the 10 runners who have signed up for the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon, aiming to raise a minimum of £500 each for Meeting Needs!
The runnersare as follows;
- Martin Lewis (CAT Publications) and Richard Waddington (EMA), both Board Members of Meeting Needs
- Aoife McVeigh and Sandrine Gonnet, Banks Sadler
- Matt Evans and Suzie Blundell, DRP Group
- Lucy Russell and Harriett Bullen, First Protocol
- Kevin Nash and Mat Clapham, MCI UK
More details will follow in the next update.